Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the best. ever.

homemade pumpkin spice latte + sweatpants + yummy scented ikea candles = best day ever.

I love fall.  Like completely love fall. The cooler weather means comfy snuggly clothes, awesome smells, and yummy comfort food.  Anyway, here's a healthy recipe for pumpkin spice lattes, of which I've already drank waaaaay too many of today.

1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup milk
2 tbsp sugar (any kind)
cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, etc. to taste

I blended my mixture in my vitamix to make it extra smooth. 

My advice to you is to make at least a double batch because you WILL want more.  I made mine the night before and put it in the fridge.  This morning I just heated it in the microwave for a few seconds and added my coffee.  You can do the ratios however you'd like.  I did 1/3 pumpkin 2/3 coffee. 

1 comment:

  1. mmm that sounds good! since I live in Canada where fall = as cold as winter in Oregon, I can always use a good coffee recipe! I Could even bring that to work!

    ReplyDelete