Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

movies

Movies in my opinion are kind of sucking lately.  Especially since I heard the "The Jungle Cruise" is coming out next year.  I mean, come on Disney, you really shouldn't be so desperate that each attraction gets its own film, right?  Ooh, ok.  Now I'm thinking there should be some kind of poll or something.  You know, for the like 2 people that actually read this blog.  What do you think the most obnoxious/ lame Disney movie based on an attraction would be?  My personal vote is for Small World.  Let me know what you think.

In other movie news, I have decided that I want to see Beastly.  I know it looks like a stupid teeny bopper movie, but Neil Patrick Harris is in it, and I'm kind of in love with him, even though we can never be (mostly because he's gay and we both already have significant others), but hey, a girl can dream.

And randomly back to Disney.  Do you think "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" would be a documentary or a historical fiction movie?  Or would they try to make it more popular with a younger demographic and make it set in space or something?  Yup, that's it.  I'm totally going to write a screenplay called "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln in Space!"  Yeah, I can see it winning Oscars already.

No comments:

Post a Comment