Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

how tv can be scary

I've always been entertained by watching Scrubs.  However, it's been a while since I've watched it.  Today I got bored and decided to watch it from the beginning (yay for Netflix streaming!) and I totally freaked out.  Normally I am the picture of health and have no reason to ever go to a hospital or doctor.  But now with the whole baby thing, I'm kinda going to have to go to a hospital at some point withing the next two months.  And it's freaking me out.  Just a little.  I mean, I know Scrubs is a sitcom and everything, but what if I get some new-bie dingbat doctor?  Anyway, I recommend not watching hospital/ doctor related anything if you have to go to a hospital in the near future.  Although, this video is kinda awesome.  I heart Neil Patrick Harris!

1 comment:

  1. Do not watch house right now. Also I like the clouds.

    ReplyDelete