Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

maternity clothes

Yes, this is my rant on maternity clothes.  You must have known there would be one eventually.  So I can't wear regular pants (except for sweats) because the waist is too tight.  But they'd fit otherwise in the leg because I lost a bunch of weight.  But maternity pants don't fit because they're HUGE in the waist, which is lame because I'm 17 weeks along.  My stomach is not what you'd call tiny.  Maternity clothes should really be sized by trimester.  That would be awesome.  I would gladly buy an extra pair of pants if it meant they would actually fit.  As it is I have no choice but to wear my huge waisted maternity pants.  It's ok and all if I have a really long shirt on, but regardless, I have to keep pulling them up every two seconds.  Grr.  Maternity tops aren't so bad as long as you get a basic t-shirt style.  However, I have one maternity top that fits my stomach but is saggy in the boobs (I have never has this issue in my entire life!).  So all I can really say is that I wish more stores sold dresses that aren't fancy Christmas dresses this time of year, because dresses are the only thing that fit right!  So if you see me around in the near future I should be easy to spot.  I'll be the one wearing sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment