Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lake Tahoe

This past week Jeff and I went on a family trip to Lake Tahoe with his family.  We had a great time.  Liam and I even went hiking!  Jeff doesn't count in that because it is no surprise to anyone if he hikes.  Liam and myself are another story...  Anyway, it was nice to relax and get away from the hot Sacramento temperatures.
the freeway

me and the droolmaster

Emerald Bay

my boys!

Eagle Lake

the boys were so funny when they realized they were riding next to each other

the boys happened to be wearing the only alligator shirts each of them owned

Jeff calls Liam a hillbilly in these overalls because I didn't put a shirt on him

Liam in his "Gilligan" hat on Lake Tahoe

having a stroller conversation with his Winnie the Pooh

1 comment: