Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This kid's got muscle

My stomach almost flung me off the couch today when Liam decided to kick me.  I'm thinking about signing him up for an infant soccer team this summer.  Of course, since infants can't walk or anything, their parents would have to be on the field with them supporting they babies top halves.  All the babies would really have to do is kick every once in a while.  But if he can kick me this hard and he hasn't even been born, the goal posts would have to be placed much further than ordinary soccer goals.  Can you imagine that game?  I would totally pay to see that.  It would be so much cooler that pretty much any other sport I can think of.  My kid rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment