Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

no no no...

My mom invited a combination of various relatives for Christmas dinner who all drive me crazy (although I do love most of them individually).  Normally putting up with them is not an issue because my dad makes kick-ass Cosmos, but I can't have one this year!  I have no choice but to loose my mind that day, or show up late/ leave early.  Large amounts of my relatives together are the only times that I ever rely on alcohol.  Maybe large amounts of chocolate on Christmas will work as well as a Cosmo.  This sounds like a good reason to eat too much chocolate to me!

1 comment:

  1. pregnancy can be used as an excuse to just leave. "Oh I'm tired from being pregnant" will totally work.

    ReplyDelete