Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

lesson of the day

When making taffy, never let your scatterbrained pregnant wife pour the hot liquid taffy into a pan that she quickly lined with wax paper instead of parchment paper.  Yeah, not thinking on that one.  I just grabbed the first thing I saw (unfortunately wax paper) because my first thought was "Oh no, this is going to harden very quickly and I have to scrape it all into the lined pan as soon as possible!"  Oops.  Guess we have to try that one again.  hehe... At least it smelled good.  And Jeff said it tasted good when he licked the hardened candy (not the wax paper side).

1 comment:

  1. This gave me a chuckle to start off my morning. You are my favorite pregnant lady! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete