Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

optimistic perhaps?

I was doing errands this morning when I stopped at a light behind a guy in a convertible.  Normally, no big deal, but his plates said Washington.  I've never been there, but I know from people who have that it rains quite a bit.  I've decided that anyone who owns a convertible with Washington plates is supremely optimistic.  Or stupid.  I can't quite decide.  I mean, wouldn't that be like someone from Hawaii owning a snow blower?

1 comment:

  1. didn't you go to forks? you have totally been to washington. Also if you drove over the bridge of the gods, that is washington too. Also people in places like Oregon and washington have to have convertibles, because we need every drop of sun we can get!

    ReplyDelete