Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

for the lazy, impatient, or those in need of groceries

One serving microwave chocolate cake

Ok, I know what you're thinking, "Ew, it can't be good if its made in the microwave."  But really, if you want chocolate cake NOW or don't have the ingredients for a whole cake, this isn't so bad.  It is chocolate, after all.  Plus, less dishes to clean.  You literally dump all the ingredients into you mug (I use a big one because I'm always afraid it will overflow a small mug, and then I'll have to clean out the microwave, which I hate doing), mix well, and microwave for 3 minutes.  Eat it warm straight out of the mug.  Awesome, right?

All you need is:
3 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 egg
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp oil

That's it.  If you want to make it awesom-er, you can also add chocolate chips, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment