Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

stupid...annoying...grumble, grumble

You want to know what the number 1 way to frustrate and annoy me is? It is for you to be the person at my work who writes the schedule, and for you to give me a two hour shift, and for that two hour shift to be the only day I work that week. Yup, that'll do it.

But to that I say this. Want to know how I shrug it off? It involves a large happy glass of red wine and the book I'm supposed to be reading for book club but am way behind on. Well, now I guess I have the free time to catch up! (If anyone cares, the book is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and it's quite good).

1 comment:

  1. That sucks. That was one of the things I liked about Disney, you were never scheduled less that a 4 hour day.

    ReplyDelete