Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

you only wish your kid was this smart

 Let me preface this by saying that I only left Liam by himself for a few minutes at a time today while doing random chores. 

Today Liam managed to (while only being left alone for 2 minutes or so at a time)
1) take 12 keys off my laptop (they are still off because I can't figure out how to put them back on, it is super awkward to type)
2)climb onto the kitchen counter and open his tupperware container of crackers I just made and eat half of them
3) get into two closets and try his best to empty them, and take the batteries out of every remote control
4) try to climb bookshelves and take my books off the shelves

and he also did a bunch of other things all in a two hour or so period, but I've forgotten some of it because of my much needed second glass of wine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment