Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

there are no words

I stumbled across this picture today and was literally speechless.  When I regained the ability to think I immediately thought, "Wow.  This totally looks like a crazy person in Portland." 

note: I do not think all people who live in Portland are crazy.  But when Portland has a painted wall that states "keep Portland weird", I cannot be held responsible for saying that some crazy people DO in fact live there.

Not surprisingly, when I scrolled down the page a bit, I saw a caption that mentioned how this photo of a kilt wearing, unicycle riding Darth Vader who bagpipes was taken in Portland.  I have never been so not shocked in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. I totally posted a pic of that guy on fb the other day.

    That is not the weirdest thing in portland, but they make up for it with wicked thai food and yumm sauce.

    ReplyDelete