Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

speedy gonzalez

I am a super nerd and store Liam's baby pictures chronologically so I can find them easily later.  I was looking through them the other day and noticed that I have at least 400 a month for the first 6 months or so, but lately I have more like 40 a month.  Huuuge difference, right?  By the way, this is after I've edited and deleted the sucky pictures.  Once Liam started walking he became a crazy speed demon.  It is seriously rare to see him crawl now, and he tries to run several times a day.  I had to delete most of the photos I take because no one wants to see a blurry picture.  Which sucks because I have to say, Liam is kind of super adorable.  I have a decent normal camera, but now I'm thinking I should invest in a more professional high speed one.  Hmm...  Anyway, my original point was: my kid is a speed demon.  And adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment